US Tax services

Whether you are a US citizen living in Canada or a Canadian moving or working abroad, we can help you strategically manage your personal and corporate taxation needs.  We service several different types of clients, including both US and Canadian residents, part-year residents, US residents with foreign corporations, as well as non-residents. We also service the US tax needs of Canadian companies expanding its business into the US. Our skilled US tax team has experience working with clients in a wide variety of tax situations and is up to date with the most current tax laws, treaties and procedures to ensure we can answer all your US, Canadian and cross-border tax questions.

Our services include but not limited to:

  • Preparation and e-filing of personal income tax return 1040 and 1040 NR
  • Preparation and e-filing of corporate tax returns 1120
  • Preparation and e-filing of partnership tax returns 1065
  • Rental income, Capital gains and Dividend income tax returns
  • Tax planning on move from Canada to U.S. and vice versa.
  • U.S. and Canada treaty tax implications
  • Cross Border tax implications and tax planning for businesses and professionals